Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Skate the States

    While the ramps are growing green back in 'ole WV, I am in California getting ready to go skiing.  Ramp Patch    Sitting sipping coffee I plan for a skatepark tour in the Golden State.                 
  I will start in Auburn, CA, and skate my way to the Bay.  Once in the bay area I am sure I will discover more skateparks than I could possibly visit.
  Sacramento will be a good stop.  Granite Skatepark looks fun.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS9fChaveMo&feature=player_embedded
  After Sacramento a stop in Vacaville, and then towards the bay.
Benicia
Benicia X-Park - Benicia skate park overview
Benicia X-Park

  Berkeley Skate Park looks amazing.  Next stop is Oakland, three parks to skate.  Finally in San Francisco are the Waller Ledges and the Crocker Amazon Skate Park.  And to see this again it will be all worth it.  Not to mention the good food there in the city.  Only a matter of time before I'm on the road again.


To see any skatepark, go to this cool search... http://skatespotter.com/home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment