Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Illinois

    Hit the road at 4 A.M.  After dropping a friend off at the Pittsburgh International Airport, my friend Jeff and I drove up to I-80.  After almost running out of gas in Ohio, we were driving west all day.  We stopped at Lake Michigan in a place called Portage.  All over the shore of the lake is industry, so we decided against swimming.  We found Martin Campground in Joliet, IL.  It was $25 for the two of us, and we have showers!  We got here about 3, so I napped for a while, and then we made rice and black beans, with onion from my brothers garden.  Here I am still, on the edge of the wi-fi range, hoping my computer doesnt shut off again.  If you get to read this post, then it all worked out.  Thanks, stay tuned, more of Mo's adventures in America coming.  

No comments:

Post a Comment