Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Some mo' fo' ya.

  We all slept at Amazon Park, our little spot to hide.  I awoke to someone at the busstop asking me wht I was sleeping in the grass and where my family was.  I told him I stayed here because I don't have any friends to stay with, and my family is in West Virginia. 
  Yesterday we skated, as the clouds let the sun through.  I met a friendly kid who had just moved to Oregon, and we talked about shredding Mt. Hood.  I guess there is snow up there all year around, and he was going to ride for K2 soon.  That was cool, but even sweeter was lil' homey traded two decks for a little sharky board.  It is a little board that makes you feel big, and riding it is a blast.  Our friend Ian carved it down from a pre-existing skateboard deck. 
  Last night, after our chorizo and beans with corn pancakes, we went around town for a little, Noah playing guitar and us skating.  All cloudy here again, but hopefully skateable conditions all day.  Okay, see ya' later!

Hey everyone, its trey a.k.a "lil homie" here to tell u the daily rhyme:
         "..... i wake up in the mornning ive never feel't better; i look to my left and theres morgan the shreder.I lean back and say chipmunk get up; its time to go skateing- time to wake up. step into amazon and killed the spot; i carve so much people ask me "do i surf alot".BBOOOOMMM- SHREDER shoots out the bowl, thats all for now peeps- time to roll:) ...."

    We met some people who are going to the Country Fair...they said it is a great time.  We will find a way to attend this event.  In all possibilities, we will find a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment