Thursday, December 29, 2011

San Francisco!

  It's all thanks to family... Our very life, who we are, and where we are going.
    I found these flowers walking around the streets of San Francisco.
Potrero del Sol/La Raza Skatepark 
    This is what the skate park in San Francisco looks like.  I asked at the Haight St. skate shop and they said this was the only one worth going to.  I met a cool kid named to shay for lack of better spelling.  The top level had bowls, the middle level street and a little half bowl, then big quarter pipe (in photo).  
3 little bowls connected to big bowl.  I'm the white boy with his shirt off.  Notice sweet graffiti in bowl.

My thanks to Master Photographer Bubble D.

THis little bowl atop the quarter-pipe entertained the little ones immensely.

MPBD liked this.


Oh, and I found another friendly froed person while out for breakfast.  She could barely stop laughing at how random the whole thing was.  But her hair was so amazing, I could not let it pass.  We ran to get Thai food that night, a tasty treat easily found in the city.  The streets here are crazy steep, and one Lombard St. is like a slalom course down this one hill.  This city is beautiful and has really good water!  A big bonus when you are thirsty from running around and skating.  

No comments:

Post a Comment