Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tomorrow is Last Day in Vegas

  Tomorrow is my last full day in Las Vegas.  I am ready to see something new, but I am sure I will miss this place.  All the sunny weather, young skaters, good food and fun will be in my memory.  I will not miss the smog that I see every time I get outside the city.  A brown cloud hangs above it on clear days and gets worse through the week says Heavy D.  I can't say whether I had more fun hiking in the desert or skating up the sweet parks.  I am grateful to have met my new girlfriend though.  Thank you universe, friends, family and Las Vegas for harboring beautiful people like her.  All that I want is to keep travelling this beautiful country and spreading fun to others.  I learned a lot out here in Nevada; never fear people.  They have a lot to say if you can get them to open up.  Even the poor people were more heartfelt then anyone I'd ever met.  I realize I am blessed with this freedom to move around, and I appreciate what I am doing now.  

1 comment:

  1. thank you west virginia for sending this amazing man to me. la la la la la la its a wild world. =] you've accomplished many amazing things in such a short period of time and have gained more knowledge than any book can teach. you're an inspiration and you will continue to discover the greatest good life can give as you move about and learn with every step you take. always look out for yourself and know as long as you stay optimistic, AWESOME things will come =] keep blossoming my love. biscuit, bradley, moms and i miss you dearly.

    ReplyDelete