Sunday, July 1, 2012

Friends

    Yesterday we swung by the Saturday Market, played some hackeysack, and talked to some people.  I traded some scones for some homemade salve that was made with plants she had grown and collected.  After that we swung by our new friend Oliver's place, and we all hung out inside and playing frisbee in the back yard.  We crashed on a back porch and awoke to a cloudy day, so skateboarding will wait another day.  So here we are, three kids with a car, shooting for the stars. 

lil homie," when i close my eyes all i see is darkness,
                like ive been thrown to the bottom of the lochness.
                Ill fight my way through all my troubles,
                guiding all my people through all the big struggels.
                in the end we will bath in the sun,
                openning are eyes to no more guns."  (Babylon)
Winter in Tahoe, Donner Pass, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment