Tuesday, January 3, 2012

new year

 Scrapbook making with Tasha at her mums...



  Well, here I am, faced with more time.  As if we needed anything more than the fresh air we breathe, the time to think, food and water and warmth to fend off the cold of the winter.  I am looking forward to skating more, but at the moment I am busy with other tasks; so don't run off, I will be with you.  For the New Year of the dragon, I am excited for another chance to be strong and thankful for the oppurtunity I am allowed.  Let fire and water help us in this world of chaos, and sky and earth lend its blessings to everyone. 
    THANKS: to my brother Cory for all the advice and love through my troubles,  Athey for the generous donation, my elders who love me, my brothers and friends who taught me, and to Mother and Father, who I came from.
    I plan to start research on skateparks; how to fund them, who can help contruct one, and how it will all work out.
    In the meantime, I will be nearby, but do not always have Internet access.  So please stay with me, friends, family and followers.  I am right here.

3 comments:

  1. The Dragon cometh not til January 23. The audacity to have a different calender than U.S.!

    Let me know what your research turns up on the "how it will all work out." My researth has shown that it will if you line up with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing that you have read the Public Skate Park Development Guide?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read some of the skatepark guide website, which offered an approach to starting a skatepark campaign. I have not read the Public Skate Park Development Guide yet, but thanks for the heads up. By the way, who are you tomb?

    ReplyDelete