Monday, January 30, 2012

Sunshine

    I just got to an old friends house.  Being in the company of someone you have not seen in some time is a great thing.  Slowly but surely the snow is melting off at the Truckee Skatepark.  I learned today it was built in '97, which I guess is pretty early on in the concrete park designs.  I keep hearing of more warm weather, so I think I will skateboard on until I find something else to do.                I met the kid who shovelled out the small bowl, and we cleared out another section of the bigger bowls.  Then someone else cut a small path around the whole area, so it's kinda like snowskateing, if that is even a word.  There is always someone at the park, I've noticed, at least around here.  One thing for sure, there is definitely some shredding to do on skateboards or skis, unless it doesn't snow anytime...

No comments:

Post a Comment